Monday, September 20, 2010

Making your dreams come true

As you pursue your writing career you may come across some obstacles. I've recently run across my first stumbling block on my own writing career path. Unfortunately there will always be obstacles in your way but it is up to you if you will let it stop you. Right now I'm dealing with how to pay for my RWA membership, my local chapter membership and Dreaming in Dallas ticket. I'm hoping that things will turn around soon so I do not miss out. Going to Dreaming in Dallas and meeting Lucienne Diver has been at the top of my list since I decided to become a novelist. Hopefully I will get that chance. I will keep my head up high and hope for the best. I will continue to blog, tweet and write. Nothing will stop me from dreaming.
When you run into your obstacle make sure not to let it keep you down. Keep on writing. You will be back on your path in no time, just like me.

 
The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams.
Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to follow your dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you get your wish. Stay strong girl

    ReplyDelete