Friday, May 14, 2010

Finding Time to Write


Sometimes life can get in the way of your dreams. Work, school, bills, kids, traffic. The list goes on and on. If you want to truly be a published writer you have to find the time. A few minuets before bed, before you get out of bed, even on your lunch break. I try and write when I'm resting for the night. Unfornatually I have so many fantasies/dreams floating around in my mind at the moment I have many story lines falling into place. I have come across a abundance of inspiration from TV shows to real..not so real life. For me it just takes one person, a movie/tv charater or scene, or even a song. All of these have been inspiring latley.
I think that it just takes inspiration or a muse to get a writers creativity jucies flowing.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what your muses are, Who inspires your passion. Your a very talented writer Jennie. Good Luck with your career.

    ReplyDelete