Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exciting Times

I have had an unbelievable week and it's just the beginning. The past week I've been inspired with so much creative energy. Once I shed the fear of letting the world see what's truly inside of me, it was like a cloud lifted off of me. My eyes are open, my mind free, my heart soaring. I do not know why I was so scared to show the world and it really doesn’t matter anymore. Tomorrow is the start of something new. Tomorrow is the book signing of Dreaming in Dallas. For those of you, who know me; know that I've had a long journey to get to this point in my life. I have volunteered myself to help out the authors who are signing. I'm hoping to meet some great people and make new acquaintances. I love meeting creative people. Creative people inspire me to write and sometimes become my inspiration.


Saturday is the true conference. I will attend many different workshops that will help me on my writing career journey. I will post what I've learned to share with you. The best thing about Saturday will be my meeting with Allison Lyons~EDITOR~Harlequin Intrigue. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Butterflies flutter in the pit of my stomach just thinking about it.



I will keep everyone up to date on the conference and my meeting with Allison Lyons. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck all around! Butterflies and nerves are a good sign because that means you care enough to want it, and that will show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie
    Thanks for the comment.Yes Love and Honor is my baby! I'm ready to share it with the world.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Jennie! My positive thoughts are with you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete