Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let's escape

The best thing about writing is the escape I can create from my everyday world. When you read a good romance novel you are drawn into the writers dream world. How lucky am I to be able to explore my own dream world. I love writing scenes where my two lover meet for the first time. How many times have you seen a person that you found yourself attracted to (ie: movie star, co-worker, a guy at the bar you went to last night ;) ). Do you imagined to yourself what you would say to this person to let them know you are interested, the person's reaction, how they would kiss you etc. When you write you can create that world. A private passion between you and that piece of paper.  That's the world of a writer. It's fantasy spilled onto paper. It's a true passion of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment