Monday, November 29, 2010

D.A.R.A Holiday Workshop and Luncheon

Happy Holidays everyone. I've been working hard at my POV problems in Love and Honor. I hope everyone is working hard on their projects. The Dreaming In Dallas conference is just around the corner and we all should be prepared.  A few months ago I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to go to the conference, but now I can. It's going to be a life changing event that I hope to see all my fellow writers out there. 

To get on the right track, D.A.R.A is hosting a holiday workshop that is sure to be out of this world. If you are not a member I would highly recommend joining.

For more information please check out the following link. http://www.dallasromanceauthors.com/.
I hope to see you all there!

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment