Saturday, April 24, 2010

Paranormal Romance


The hottest ticket in books today are books categorized as paranormal romance. Since the phenomenon which is Twilight, it's become the more hip thing to read and write about. It has gotten many teens to put down the remote and pick up a book! We can all rejoice in that. Vampire's have a forbbiden sex appeal. But I was not convinced to read a book about teenagers. I'm more hard core I want sex in my books. My best friend Belinda convinced me to give it a try. Once I started reading I was hooked. Now I'm a big TEAM EDWARD fan. I love the fact that Stephenie Meyers took a dream she had and was able to write a novel from it. That is what I feel I have done with Love and Honor. Since the twilight series I've branched out to other paranormal romance such as Jessica Andersons' "The Final Prophecy" series. Which is also a kick butt sexy book! I'm seriously thinking about trying my hand at paranormal romance. I love writing contempoary but why not branch out and do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment