Sunday, April 18, 2010

In the beginning

I love writing and reading about romance and sex. I rememeber the first romance novel that I read. I was in middle school and a classmate introduced me to Danielle Steel's "Jewels". That changed my life forever. I didn't actually pick up a pen and paper until after my divorce in 2002. While going though my divorce, I wrote many emotional poems. I entered them into the International Libary of Poetry. From what I hear now, they were a scam, but they helped build my confidence by giving me awards. My feelings were not just garbage, people actually understood what I was feeling; they understood my words, and they understood me.

I never thought I would want to pursue writing. I mean look, I have horrific grammer and spelling! But writing is about dreams and feelings for me. Writing is a way to escape everyday life. It's a fantasy. But I can touch more on all of that later. For right now, I just want to say thank you for taking the time and interest in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment