Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year Wish

2011 will be a wonderful year! I am driven to get my publishing career started this year. I plan on getting my ticket this month for the Dreaming in Dallas conference in April. I plan on breaking out of my shyness and speak to fellow writers and people in the publishing world. I know there are a lot of wonderful workshops that will also help me with tips and tricks that I can pass along to you my fans.

My goal this year is to get Love and Honor published and to finish 2012: Love unexpected.  With this being 2011 I have found mountains of data and stories in my research that I can use for the new book. I can't wait to get this year started off with a bang!

Thank you everyone for sticking by me through the hard times of 2010. This year will be prosperous!

No comments:

Post a Comment