Sunday, July 25, 2010

The world of social networking


Welcome to the world of social networking! Not only do I have a blog I now have a Twitter account. How will I ever find the time to write, just kidding. Seriously, networking is something every aspiring writer needs to do. We live in a world where it is now necessary to have a online presence. For me I was a little hesitant at first. I have had my identity stolen (fairly recently) and that left me a little worried about creating my online world. But I realized that I was not going to let this person keep me away from my dream. If you want to be a published writer don't let anyone stand in your way. Keep moving forward and create your online world!!


You can now follow me on twitter. Just search Jennie Bryant.

No comments:

Post a Comment