Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Roller coaster of Life


Hi Everyone!!!


Life is like a roller coaster. Everyday people experiencing ups and downs...twists and turns. I am no exception.  My personal roller coaster made me doubt myself and my writing talents. I was "MIA" not only from my blog but also my twitter and D.A.R.A meetings.  The lows I was faced with made me seriously think about giving up my dreams, my book. But like a Phoenix I pulled myself out of the ashes. How could I let my dream die! I have had this dream for years. I am angered that I let myself get so low. I have come so far I can not give up now.
I am still faced with adversities but I'm not going to let it stop me. I will find new inspirations and new fantasies to fuel my creative flames. I will not let the dips of my roller coaster keep me down any longer. I will fly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment